Friday, July 10, 2009

aLan RetuRns..


Assalammualaikum and Peace be upon you...
It has been for ages I haven't updated my blog.
(Pn Fadillah asyik suruh update je)....

Actually, I just feeling so bored and tired today.. So I hope by updating my blog will at least help me to relax and unwind myself... By the way, i just finished my Add Math test...This was the 3rd test before the real O level examination..

To be honest, actually I'm now learning and practising my English. Therefore, I'm using English for my post today..So, I'm begging your pardon if I use wrong grammar bcoz I'm really bad in my grammar. By the way, at least I try.. It's better trying than nothing.... And please feel free and do not hesitate to comment me if u found any error in my language or the structure or other things in my posts.... I'm crossing my fingers that ur help can help me to improve my English...

So many things happen these days... Michael Jackson has gone, Science and Maths subjects are changed to Malay Language again, Influenza A and the worst I got D for my Add Maths.. Oh Gosh... I need to work harder and put in more effort... As the saying goes, it's better late than never.... So, I must start grab my book from now and do lots of revisions of course.....

It's really difficult and hard to imagine.. Time fly away to fast... In a twinkling of an eye, I will graduate from my current school (TMC Academy) with O level certificate in hand.. O level is just around the corner... What I gonna do????.....any suggestion?

No comments: