Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Experience...

Ladies&Gentlemen,,,(to all who read my blog..huhu)

I would like to take this opportunity to share with you my very personal experience of learning English. (i never share it b4)
First of all, to confide those who have just started learning the language, English is the easy language to start learning because:
In Malaysia, the environment of English learning is excellent. Most who have attended schools speak English reasonably well. You learn the language and you can use it and practice it anywhere and everywhere you like. English is undoubtedly an official language in the business sector, and our future economy is indispensable to the globalization and globalization means you need to have a common language to communicate with the people in the world...
I come from a family with no English background. I choose to immerse and drill myself in the 3-hour lesson weekly with Erican where professionalism is practiced. The direct and practical approach of the 5 main learning aspects: LISTENING, WRITING, SPEAKING, READING & PRONUNCIATION have proved to be very effective and conducive. The interesting and relevant content and the special features of the process also contextualize and cater individual needs.
My English teacher, Mr Lee, who has always highlighted the importance of phonetics and also his wide knowledge of grammar usage, has now broadened the horizon of my language learning. I manage to pronounce every English word in the dictionary now.
Learning English indeed interests me greatly and motivates me to go far beyond limits and I continue to pursue my dream without fail. If Eric can, so can I !!!
Thank you......
P/S: This was my speech during bla..bla..bla..(I don't know what event) in Erican Center,JB..Thanks Mr. Lee 4 everything...
visit www.erican.edu.my 4 more information about Erican and Eric Chong as well....

No comments: